M.Tech. Final year projects
- Mr. Bhupesh Kunar, Flood area mapping using Synthetic Aperture Radar imagery, June 2016.
- Mr. Minal Jain, Time series TanDEM-X Digital Elevation Model Evaluation, June, 2015.
- Mr. Ranit Saha, Design and implementation of radar image processing software, June 2013.
- Mr. Vivek Singh Yadav, Geocoding of Synthetic Aperture Radar Images, June 2013.
- Mr. K. Srinivas Rao, Permanent scatterer synthetic aperture radar interferometry (PSInSAR) and Small Baseline subset (SBAS) data processing techniques for monitoring of Himalayan slopes, June 2013.
- Mr. Ankit Jamod, Matlab based SAR signal processor for education use, June 2012.
- Mr. Chandrakanta Ojha, Permanent scatterer SAR interferometry for landslides and land subsidence mapping, June 2011.
- Mr. Siddharth Hariharan Kalpagam, Comparison of different polarimetric SAR image classification techniques, June 2010.
- Ms. Venkata Deepika Rani Gopu, SAR Signal processing for image generation, Aug. 2010.